Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Hawaiian Memorial

This is dedicated to Jan White who was a great friend of mine.  She helped and encouraged me in so many ways. One of our project was to take a picture and make a quit square.  The square was out of paper.  Unfortunately I got too excited when saw her picture with the guy and I immediately saw a Hawaiian seen where she was placed in the sky in the middle of the sunset.   So I created this scene on canvas and for me this was a great way to have some closure to a good relationship.   She had passion to serve others and a zeal for life and the colors represent that. Hawaii is also the land of paradise. I thought you know now she is in true paradise where she can rest.  I am proud to have know this wonderful artist.

Although this one is not  available, I would be happy to do a memorial painting for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment